Plastic Recycling Feedstock Pyrolyse
Home Based Recycling Business
- APME, Plastics. An analysis of Plastics Consumption and Recovery in Europe, 2001 & 2002, Brussels, 2003.
- R. C. Mordi, R. Fields and J. Dwyer Gasoline Range Chemicals From Zeolite-Catalyzed Thermal-Degradation of Polypropylene. J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Comm. 374 (1992).
- R. C. Mordi, R. Fields and J. Dwyer Thermolysis of Low-Density Polyethylene Catalyzed by Zeolites J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol., 29, 45 (1994).
- H. Sinn and W. Kaminsky Pyrolysis of Plastic Waste and Scrap Tires Using a Fluidized-Bed Process. Abstr. Pap. Am. Chem. Soc., 94 (1979).
- G. Audisio, F. Bertini, P. L. Beltrame and P. Carniti Catalytic Degradation of Poly-olefins. Makromol. Chem.-Macromol. Symp., 57, 191 (1992).
- H. Ohkita, R. Nishiyama, Y. Tochihara, T. Mizushima, N. Kakuta, Y. Morioka, A. Ueno, Y. Namiki, S. Tanifuji, H. Katoh, H. Sunazyka, R. Nakayama, and T. Kuroyanagi Acid Properties of Silica-Alumina Catalysts and Catalytic Degradation of Polyethylene. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 32, 3112 (1993).
- S. H. Ng, H. Seoud, H. , M. Stanciulescu and Y. Sugimoto Conversion of Polyethylene to Transportation Fuels through Pyrolysis and Catalytic Cracking. Energy Fuels, 9, 735 (1995).
- G. Manos, A. Garforth and J. Dwyer Catalytic Degradation of High Density Polyethylene on an Ultrastable Y Zeolite. Nature of Initial Polymer Reactions, Pattern of Formation of Gas and Liquid Products, Temperature Effects. Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 39, 1203 (2000).
- G. Manos, A. Garforth and J. Dwyer Catalytic Degradation of High Density Polyethylene on Different Zeolitic Structures. Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 39, 1198 (2000).
- P. N. Sharratt, Y.-H. Lin, A. A. Garforth and J. Dwyer Investigation of the Catalytic Pyrolysis of High-Density Polyethylene over a ZSM-5 Catalyst in a Laboratory Fluidised-Bed Reactor. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 36, 5118 (1997).
- A. A. Garforth, Y.-H. Lin, P. N. Sharratt, P. N. and J. Dwyer Production of Hydrocarbons by Catalytic Degradation of High-Density Polyethylene in a Laboratory Fluidised-Bed Reactor. Appl. Catal. A, 169, 331 (1998).
- J. W. Arandes, I. Abajo, D. Lopez-Valerio, I. Fernandez, M. J. Azkoiti, M. Olazar and J. Bilbao, Transformation of Several Plastic Wastes into Fuel by Catalytic Cracking. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 36, 4523, (1997).
- K. Gobin and G. Manos Polymer degradation to fuels over microporous catalysts as a novel tertiary plastic recycling method Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 83, 267 (2004).
- K. Gobin and G. Manos Thermogravimetric Study of Polymer Catalytic Degradation Over Microporous Materials Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 86, 225 (2004).
- J. Arguado, J. L. Sotelo, D. P. Serrano, J. A. Calles and J. M. Escola Catalytic Conversion of Polyolefins into Liquid Fuels over MCM-41: Comparison with ZSM-5 and Amorphous SiO2-Al2O3 Energy Fuels, 11, 1225 (1997).
- G. Manos, I. Y. Yusof, N. Papayannakos and N. Gangas Catalytic Cracking of Polyethylene Over Clay Catalysts. Comparison with an Ultrastable Y Zeolite. Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 40, 2220 (2001).
- G. Manos, I. Y. Yusof, N. Gangas and N. Papayannakos Tertiary Recycling of Polyethylene to Hydrocarbon Fuels by Catalytic Cracking Over Aluminium Pillared Clays. Energy and Fuels 16, 485 (2002).
- A. R. Songip, T. Masuda, H. Kuwahara and K. Hashimoto Test to Screen Catalysts for Reforming Heavy Oil from Waste Plastics. Appl. Catal. B, 2, 153 (1993).
- A. R. Songip, T. Masuda, H. Kuwahara and K. Hashimoto Kinetic Studies for Catalytic Cracking of Heavy Oil from Waste Plastics over REY Zeolite. Energy Fuels, 8, 131 (1994).
- D. P. Serrano, J. Aguado, J. M. Escola and E. Garagorri Conversion of low density polyethylene into petrochemical feedstocks using a continuous screw kiln reactor J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol, 58, 789 (2001).
- J. Aguado, D. P. Serrano, J. M. Escola and E. Garagorri Catalytic conversion of low-density polyethylene using a continuous screw kiln reactor Catalysis Today, 75, 257 (2002).
- W. Kaminsky, B. Schlesselmann and C. Simon Olefins From Polyolefins and Mixed Plastics by Pyrolysis. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol., 32, 19 (1995).
- M. Predel and W. Kaminsky Pyrolysis of Mixed Polyolefins in a Fluidised-Bed Reactor and on a Pyro-GC/MS to Yield Aliphatic Waxes. Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 70, 373 (2000).
- W. Kaminsky, M. Predel and A. Sadiki Feedstock Recycling of Polymers by Pyrolysis in a Fluidised Bed Reactor. Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 85, 1045 (2004).
- J. Mertinkat, A. Kirsten, M. Predel and W. Kaminsky Cracking Catalysts Used as Fluidized Bed Material in the Hamburg Pyrolysis Process. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol., 49, 87 (1999).
- Y. H. Lin, M. H. Yang, T. F. Yeh and M. D. Ger Catalytic Degradation of High Density PolyethyleneOver Mesoporous and Microporous Catalysts in a Fluidized-Bed Reactor Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 86, 121 (2004).
- G. delaPuente, J. M. Arandes and U. A. Sedran Recycled plastics in FCC feedstocks: Specific contributions Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 36, 4530 (1997).
- J. M. Arandes, J. Erena, M. J. Azkoiti, D. Lopez-Valerio and J. Bilbao Valorization by thermal cracking over silica of polyolefins dissolved in LCO Fuel Processing Technology, 85, 125 (2004).
- B. C. Gates. Catalytic Chemistry, J Wiley, 1992
- C. Baerlocher, W. M. Meier and D. H. Olson Atlas of Zeolite Framework Types. 5th ed., Elsevier, 2001.
- Y.-H. Lin, P. Sharratt, G. Manos, A. Garforth and J. Dwyer Catalytic Pyrolysis Kinetics of High Density Polyethylene by TGA. Proceedings of the 1996 IChemE Research Event IChemE, 576 (1996).
Was this article helpful?
This book will surely change your life due to the fact that after reading this book and following through with the steps that are laid out for you in a clear and concise form you will be earning as much as several thousand extra dollars a month, as you can see by the cover of the book we will be discussing how you can make cash for what is considered trash by many people, these are items that have value to many people that can be sold and help people who need these items most.
Get My Free Ebook